How do I return?
REPACK YOUR ITEMS
First make a note of your order number, then repack your unworn items. Please ensure they are in the original packaging.
ONLINE OR IN-STORE?
Do you live near a ALDO store? Return for free in-store or for £3.95 online.
SELECT YOUR PREFERRED RETURN OPTION
Select your preferred option below. Once your return is processed you will recieve your refund withing 30 days of us receiving the item.
How to return through the post:
- Select ‘Return Online’.
- Enter your order number (without the #) and the email address you used to place the order.
- Select the item(s) you’re returning.
- Let us know why you’re returning the item(s).
- Request your returns label. You can now return or exchange your order to any ALDO store. We can only accept returns for items selected in the returns centre. All returns must be in original packaging or boxes, with tags. Keep your returns tracking number from the courier in a safe place.
- Select refund.
- Orders placed online can be refunded in store. Please ensure to bring your order confirmation email and the order items in the original packaging / condition with you to your local store.
- ALDO reserves the right to refuse any return sent or communicated after the Due Date or the return of any item which is not in the same condition as when received.
- If you item is faulty and less than 6 months old, please contact customer service in the first instance via email email@example.com.
- In the interest of hygiene, earrings, jewellery, hair accessories, insoles, swimwear, cosmetics, and underwear may not be refunded or exchanged at any time.